NICABM is hosting an exciting and truly life-changing experience you’ll want to know about!
Tara Brach, PhD is joining with NICABM to guide you through a new and in-depth program on mindfulness and compassion.
She’ll walk you step-by-step through practices that can help us stop judging ourselves and instead, connect more deeply to our most alive, most authentic and loving self.
Tara is one of the most gifted, renowned mindfulness teachers of our time. Her wisdom and generosity of spirit come through in her teaching.
And really, this is so much more than a “program.”
She’ll lead you on a journey toward developing a healing relationship with difficult emotions like shame, fear, and anger so that you can connect more fully with yourself and the people you love.
Here’s a look at what Tara will cover:
- How to Build Compassion to Alleviate Emotional Suffering
- Fostering Powerful Presence and Dissolving Self-Judgment
- How to Nurture a Fully-Awakened Heart to Shift Out of Reactivity and Pain
- A Guided Way to Accelerate a Deep and Lasting Compassion Practice
- How to Build a Compassion That Will Revitalize Your Connection with Others
This transformative program is an opportunity to get in on the wisdom and expertise of one of the world’s most beloved mindfulness teachers.
Learn more or book here: https://www.nicabm.com/program/afflay-radical-compassion-1/?ap_id=310381&del=affemail&utm_source=310381&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2144
(Wednesday) 1:00 AM